GRANDLAND FARMS is a Greek vertically integrated private company. We own:
- 25,000 fig trees of Dottato Variety located in Messini, Greece.
- 6,000 sqm of Dragon Fruit orchards.
- 6,000 sqm of Papaya orchards.
- 10,000 sqm orchards for the production of melons and pumpkins for our osmotically dehydrated fruits line of products.
- One facility exclusively for the processing of dried figs.
- One facility for the production of jams and chutneys and fruit molasses.
- One facility for the production of dehydrated fruit slices (fig slices and dragon fruit slices), osmotically dehydrated fruits (papaya, melon and pumpkin) and no sugar fruit cakes.
We are the only vertically integrated company in Greece of such size, product portfolio and specialisation.
To maintain our leadership position, we continuously invest in new orchards, the expansion of our processing facilities, and R&D projects with major universities in Greece.
Integrity, safety, and quality are essential to our success. Our clients enjoy a steady supply of fully-traceable products made of the highest quality fruits.
- Retailers (supermarkets, convenience stores, health stores, specialty stores).
- Bakery and Confectionary Industry
- Corporate Buyers
Safety & Quality
Food safety and quality is our top priority. We continuously review and improve our processes and products. Our Organic and GFSI certified products testify our commitment to food safety.
We also apply our own private standards, which are based on public ones but include higher requirements. We treat the business of our clients as our own; we safeguard the reputation of our clients.